The Management Committee invite applications for the post of Part Time Co-ordinator Assistant. This post is 20 hours per week across 5 days with occasional late nights. This is an annual contract dependent upon sufficient future funding being secured.
This is a pivotal role that requires the post holder to be proactive and multi-resourceful, and willing to add value to the work of the team. This post is to fully support the Project Co-ordinator. Co-ordinator Assistant will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional administrative and clerical service to Project Co-ordinator, HR Officer, Training Officer and Committee and to facilitate the efficient operation of the office.
The person appointed will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Third level education.
• Minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent: two of which must be Maths and English.
• Minimum 2 Years experience, within the last 5 years of finance and general admin
• Knowledge and experience of Public Relations/media
• Charity fundraising experience
Advantage will be gained by applicants who possess the following
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience, within the last 5 years, of successfully sourcing and administrating funding grants or projects.
• Well-developed organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record in working with management committees and volunteers.
• Experience of successfully working on own initiative and unsupervised.
• Have proven in-depth experience of Microsoft Office.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate how and to what extent their qualifications, experience and qualities are relevant to the post. The panel will decide to interview only those applicants who appear from the information available to be the most suitable.
This post is for an immediate start: Application form and job description must be collected from our base:
20 Victoria Road
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 14th November 2016 at 12pm.
The panel reserve the right to enhance existing criteria to facilitate shortlisting. Applicants must be available w/c 14th Nov for interview.