The Management Committee invite applications for the post of Fundraising
Co-ordinator Fixed Term maternity contract (11 months).
This is a pivotal role that requires the post holder to be proactive and multi-resourceful, and willing to add value to the work of the team. The Fundraising Co-ordinator will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional events calendar for both internal and external events. This person will also support the Project Co-ordinator to facilitate the efficient operation of the office.
The person appointed will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Third level education.
- Minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent: two of which must be Maths and English.
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience, within the last 5 years of event management and general admin
- Knowledge and experience of Public Relations/media
Advantage will be gained by applicants who possess the following
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience, within the last 5 years, of successfully sourcing and administrating funding grants or projects.
- Well-developed organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in working with management committees and volunteers.
- Experience of successfully working on own initiative and unsupervised.
- Have proven in-depth experience of Microsoft Office.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate how and to what extent their qualifications, experience and qualities are relevant to the post. The panel will decide to interview only those applicants who appear from the information available to be the most suitable.
This post is for a start date of Monday 30th November 2020 end date is approx. 29th Oct 2021(fixed term contract): Application form and job description must be requested by email [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of completed applications via email is Friday 16th October 12.00 noon.
The panel reserve the right to enhance existing criteria to facilitate shortlisting. Applicants must be available w/c 26th October for interview.
We will confirm receipt of all email applications received. FSR do not accept responsibility for non-receipt of email applications or delay’s if you have not received a reply it is the applicant’s responsibility to follow up.